October 16, 2011

Halloween Chic

Halloween is just around the corner and I've noticed SPOOKY decor popping up all around our neighbourhood. Here are a few items I would choose to create a chic yet festive Halloween vignette in my entry...


1 - This adorable bat print on vintage French dictionary page looks sophisticated & scientific to me! $12 
2 - These ivory, orange and black poison bottles would look great (and ironic) with a single flower $15 for 3
3 - Random body parts arranged in a pretty bowl are always eery $20
4 - This skull stopper is super adorable and would look great plugging a plain bottle $18
5 - Love the subtle-spook that these "Devilish" titles provide, and they are beautiful shades of orange too! $42

Can you believe we are halfway through October already?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....