August 4, 2011

Boston Blitz

Tomorrow morning, at an obscene hour, Geoff and I are leaving for a quick weekend trip to Boston! This is our VERY first getaway since having our daughter over two years ago, and as you can imagine, we are excited. There are also some nerves involved, as the thought of leaving the toddler behind is a bit scary too. 

While she will be in great hands, playing away at the cottage, we will be soaking in the luxuries of the Liberty Hotel and some tasty Boston food. When Stephanie first blogged about this hotel a few months ago I knew I had to check it out - it's an old prison turned hotel and just opened in 2010. 

Cannot wait to see this place in person...


...need a drink from the hotel bar...


...get a goodnights sleep in a pretty room...


...and tour the city on one of these!

{all images via Liberty Hotel}

The reason for our trip is actually to attend a concert. We cannot wait for Bon Iver too...


I'll let you know how it all goes! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am green with envy!!!! I was in the area Saturday with a girlfriend from new york. The weather was pretty nice, not so hot! I know the concert was amazing! My husband loved the Arcade Fire story you told me. That is so neat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....