July 31, 2011

HomeGoods. No, HomeGreats.

We Canadians have a tendency to complain mention how shopping is always better in the US. Well, I have to say that after two trips to my local Toronto HomeGoods store in the last month, I really have to disagree! I am shocked at the affordable furniture and accessories they have for my eyes to feast on and have not been disappointed at all, not even a bit. For some economical furnishings, I am coming back to this place. I can't say what the quality is like, but for the prices, HomeGoods is worth a try.

I believe this had a $600 price tag...solid, heavy wood people!





I know these chairs were only $200 each because I would have two for the ends of my dining table if I had my house by now...





Loved this for our cottage, maybe it will come home soon. Can't remember price but think it was around $300...





Yes! If I had my office, this would be delightful. It was $500...
ps - the table, not the ottomans :)





A fun little mirrored chest...





These Wegner wishbone stool knock-offs were $96 each!





And the only thing that actually came home with me from this list, a pair of wire farm baskets. Ah hem - $12 each!





I also picked up an adorable little glass and steel terrarium greenhouse thing that I love but didn't take a photo. I will show it off when my bedroom is finished at the cottage. We also loved this raw-edged shower curtain for one cottage bathroom, displayed so beautifully by my daughter for my mum via text.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....