March 8, 2011

I've Been Busy Busy Busy

I am finally back from our trip to Canada which was supposed to be six days yet swiftly turned into 16 while we were away - whoops! I wasn't prepared for blogging from my iPad, so it has officially been nearly a month since my last post, but I'm now back and ready for heavy duty blogging.

While braving the chilly North, we...

1. CELEBRATED OUR 5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY in Quebec at Mont Tremblant with our good friends. My husband was thrilled to spend the weekend with his three groomsmen and their young families. 

{Reportage Photography}

2. With five kiddies under four, it's no surprise that more than half of the Tremblant lot GOT SICK, including my daughter and hubby, so we laid low for a few days after flying from Montreal to Toronto.

{My daughter mid jump - but really appears to be attempting some sort of Michael Jackson impression}

3. Next I soaked up the sights and sounds of my hometown. I truly love Toronto, and urge everyone to visit! There has been so much building going on since we moved to LA five years ago, and GAWKING AT TORONTO's NOTEWORTHY ARCHITECTURE which is nicely sprinkled throughout the city, was one highlight of my visit.

{Clockwise: Sharp Centre for Design (OCAD) - Alsop Architects with Robbie/Young + Wright Architects, Art Gallery of Ontario - addition by Frank Gehry, Royal Ontario Museum - "crystal" addition by Daniel Libeskind, Four Seasons Centre - Diamond+Schmitt Architects} {ps. these are not my photos!}

Now I'm home and back to the daily grind...and there will be more on that to come!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Belated happy anniversary.
    2. Such a cute mini-MJ!
    3. Do you know that photo of OCAD was shot by photographer Tom Arban for me? It is the cover of the book I wrote with my husband - Design City Toronto. :) So fun to see it here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....