March 29, 2011

A Springy Weekend

Bunches of my favourite variety of flower (ranunculus or persian buttercup) are waiting to freshen up my home at every local grocery store I visit these days. Their curvy stems ooze casual elegance - I just can't get enough of their organic lines and gorgeous colours. I'm currently loving my pink & yellow blooms...


We also enjoyed the decent, albeit cloudy, weather with a bit of playing in the sand and surf, and watched a family of dolphins doing the same...





And someone has been enjoying an early birthday present. This Schwinn roadster is a great tricycle for toddlers! It looks adorable and vintage, is solid and sturdy, and handles well. With big and wide rubber wheels,  it's hard to tip. This biker-babe approves...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....