June 24, 2011

living in a treasure trove

We are currently squatting at my in-laws while we permanently settle into the city and find a house to buy. While helping execute a small purge of the garage and basement, I rescued a few items from the yard sale box. One man's garbage, another man's treasure right?!

I saved a few adorable vintage bottles/beakers and a glass apothecary jar, a handful of really old books (I'm talking 1800's) and my favourite, a pair of vintage silver pineapples...


I can't wait to use them to style my future home but the best part is that they are actually an old lighter and cigarette holder. So darn cute! Pineapples are also signs of hospitality, so they are great to display in a public area of your home. Can't wait to see what else is hiding down in that basement...

Have a super weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....