June 15, 2011

seasonal sizzle {for the home}

This past week I stumbled on a few amazing finds for our summer homes. It's too bad I can't afford to buy all of them. How hot would these look in our yards, during a fantastic bbq with friends?!

I love this new Barbara Barry birdbath so much that I've already been concocting a plan for how to DIY it - the $3,200 price tag is a tad out of my doable range.


I just purchased a full set of these Iittala bowls, along with the small plates and larger platters. Originally designed and sold from 1964-1988, Iittala just reintroduced them this year. I absolutely love them and am excited to mix them with my casual and formal china sets. They add some much desired sparkle and texture to my white table settings!

And to help get our delicious bbq'd food into our mouths, we will all need this stunning bronze flatware, AND cheerful steak knives, available at Anthropologie. These alone will make any table fabulous and memorable.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Saara! The blog looks great. You have so many interesting things to contribute as usual:) I am obsessed with everything about those Littala bowls! (even the name!) Gorgeous. Hope you're all adjusting well to home and look forward to catching up soon. xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....