June 5, 2011

Settled & Ready for Summer

Yes, it has been more than a month since I last posted, but we are FINALLY in Toronto and have settled (sort of) in our temporary home. We had an amazing time driving cross-country through gorgeous Utah and Colorado, 


and enjoyed a quick stop to play in Chicago.





Now that life is slowly becoming normal again, I have started to get excited for summer to arrive. I want to share two of my warm weather MUST-HAVES for keeping your lips and feet looking great this season....you NEED these!

My girlfriend Katie had us wear Tarte lip surgence in Hope for her wedding in April and I am hooked. There are no harmful ingredients, it smells like peppermint, goes on so smoothly, and the best part is that it is matte! I love this look for summer - a nice change from the glossy lips you see everywhere!  It also claims to increase your lips' moisture by 6000% in 28 days.
{Tarte, available online and at Sephora}

Next, everyone needs a pair of Tkees sandals! Have you seen these before? They are popular with all the celebs, and come in amazing colours. The collections are named after different facial cosmetics (foundations, shadows, liners, etc) and they are perfectly simple and chic.

{Tkees, available online or at Gee Beauty & Holt Renfrew in TO}

 I have my eye on a pair from the foundation collection for this summer - love that invisible look and they can be worn with everything. I guess I'm not the only one who digs this idea...


Summer 2011 = tarte & Tkees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....