January 11, 2011

Eggplant & Persimmon

I've been lusting over moody grey-purples lately, and have been known to love cheery and sweet persimmon-orange.  I guess it should not be surprising that I was immediately drawn to this Pacific Palisades living room designed by Hillary Thomas...

{via}

I absolutely LOVE the colour-scheme in this space - the eggplant and persimmon are fun yet sophisticated and perfectly soften the stark black and white architectural details. Ikat patterns are also high on my list of must-haves, but that's another story all together. Anyway, I wish I could say I designed this!

{ps. I highly recommend reading the whole article that this photo belongs to. Check out the new Lonny issue which came out this week, pages 98-129. A beautiful and inspiring read!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....