January 23, 2011

Feed Me: Sweet & Tangy Yogurt

If you, like me, are always on the hunt for tasty and satisfying snacks, which are healthy and minimally processed, try this one the next time your stomach starts to growl...

{slightly heavy-handed with the syrup, whoops! ;) }

Organic PLAIN non-fat yogurt and an artful drizzle of REAL maple syrup - it's seriously tangy with delectable pockets of sweet! One of my favourite go-to snacks. 

PS. Did you know that maple syrup is considered a superfood by some?! I read a really great article about this and can't find it, but you'll get the jist here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks delicious! I love plain yoghurt mixed with all kinds of things. Have you ever tried puréeing raspberries and mixing them in? So yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I haven't tried pureed raspberries, but they are amazing whole with this combo....thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear what YOU have to say....